Pro Chef Kitchen Tools Hanger Clips - Laundry Clothes Pins - Metal Hanging Drying Rack Clotheslines Wire Clip Set of 24 - Bag Chip Clips - Travel Post Card Photo Picture Hangers - Binder Paper Clamps
List Price: $19.98
Your Price: $7.87
You Save: $12.11
Product DescriptionRight this minute, your home or office is probably filled with clips. You have clips for paper, pins for clothing, clips to hold bags closed and clamps for holding your mail and messages, but just how well do all of those clippy things work?
Plastic, wood and flimsy wire clips just don't last. They can get bent. They can snap, and forget trying to hold onto heavy items like wet clothing; they just don't clamp tightly enough for that!
Fortunately, there is a simple way that you can upgrade any clip in the house! The Stainless Steel Wire Clamps are the answer!
The Stainless Steel Wire Clamps are constructed out of ultra strong, rust proof stainless steel. Their thick coil springs keep them tightly closed but allow you to open them with just a squeeze. At the top of the clamp is a round ring that can be hung from a hook, and above that, you'll find a clip for attaching the clamps to all kinds of things!
This money-saving package gives you 20 clamps and 4 free bonus clamps for a total of 24 clamps, which can be used for an endless number of tasks, including:
- Hanging laundry up to dry in place of clothespins
- Storing messages and mail at home or work
- Marking your pages in a book or important spots on a document
- Sealing bags to keep them fresh instead of chip clips
- Clipping papers together in place of binder clips and paperclips
- Displaying photographs in your home or office
- Organizing winter accessories in the hallway
- Storing scarves, belts and other accessories in your closet
Clip, clamp or hang whatever you please with ease! Swap your flimsy, weak plastic and wood clips with the best stainless steel clamps on Amazon! Order the Stainless Steel Wire Clamps now!
- IDEAL FOR THE LAUNDRY ROOM Use these stainless steel wire clothespin clamps anywhere in the home. They work perfectly for clothing in the laundry room or closet, towels in the bathroom, and for plastic bags and other doo-dads in the kitchen. They even work well for organizing accessories in the garage. Pack these stainless steel wire clothespin clamps into your suitcase or travel bag for easy storage while on the go. Use them at your hotel to hang or dry your clothes and other accessories.
- MARK FREE AND CONVENIENT No one likes marks or impressions left on their delicate clothing. Yet this is exactly what tends to happen with wooden and plastic clothespins. That's not so with these stainless steel wire clothespins clamps. They're designed to be as gentle as possible on your delicate clothing and other accessories. The metal clamps are smooth and constructed in such a way to minimize marks.
- ULTRA STRONG You won't find stainless steel wire clothespins clamps with hanger hooks nearly as strong as these ones. They're high among the strongest you'll find anywhere. Their premium extra thick stainless steel construction accounts for much of this strength. Unlike plastic or wood clothespin clamps, theses ones don't bend, snap, or otherwise break. On top of this, they're rustproof so they won't deteriorate. These clothespin clamps are so strong they'll clamp onto nearly any object.
- AFFORDABLE AND MONEY SAVING These stainless steel wire clothespin clamps will help you save money in more ways than one. Combine all of these ways together and it's easy to see just how good of an investment these clamps are. For starters, they're available in a money saving set. You receive 20 of the stainless steel wire clothespin clamps with hanger hooks to start with. On top of this, you receive 4 extra clips for free.
- PERFECT FOR THE KITCHEN The high-quality construction of these stainless steel wire clothespin clamps doesn't just translate into strength. It also translates into durability. These clamps will stand up to the test of time. Use them time after time again, in the toughest home and travel conditions, and they'll continue to work like new. You'll be surprised that you're still using the same clothespin clamps with little to no wear after years of use.